Cyprus is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean and the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean, Cyprus is a major tourist destination in the Mediterranean. With an advanced, high-income economy and a very high Human Development Index
- Member of the European Union.
- Member of the eurozone.
- Modern banking sector with property lending facilities.
- Freehold property with full ownership
- Legal system based on English common law
- Low cost of living, and low crime rates
- Low taxation, one of lowest in EU
- Large infrastructure development
- UNESCO world Heritage sites
- The best medical facilities and high quality healthcare